Setting up Delegate Access
Delegate access in Outlook 2016 should be done via this method:
- Click the File tab.
- Click Account Settings, and then click Delegate Access.
- Click Add.
- If Add doesn’t appear, an active connection might not exist between Outlook and Exchange. The Outlook status bar displays the connection status.
- Type the name of the person whom you want to designate as your delegate, or search for and then click the name in the search results list.
- Note: The delegate must be a person in your organization's Exchange Global Address List (GAL).
- Click Add, and then click OK.
- In the Delegate Permissions dialog box, accept the default permission settings or select custom access levels for Exchange folders.
Select Options as desired. Click OK.