Things to be Aware of when Using Message Recall in Outlook
Message Recall will not be successful if:
- The recipient is not using Outlook.
- The recipient is not logged on to the mail service provider.
- The message has been moved from the Inbox.
- The message has been read. This includes viewing the message with the Preview Pane so that the message is flagged as Read.
- Of course, it won’t work for any messages sent outside the organization
- Cannot be used from Outlook on the Web
Contact your Administrator if you need further assistance.