Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Changing the format of the Date/Time Format in Inbox
- Click on the View tab.
- Then click View Settings.
- In the Advanced View Settings dialog box, click Format Columns
- In Available Fields on the left highlight Received
- From the Format drop-down menu (click the down arrow to the right of the format field), then select how you want it displayed. In the below example the format selected would display date and time.
- Click OK
- Then Click OK again on the Advanced View Settings dialog box.