Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Exporting Lotus Notes contacts to Outlook
Before initiating the process, make sure you have copied all of your contacts to a .csv file. This is a better way to export your contacts. Once you are done with the process, do the following:
- Go to File, and select export contacts option.
- Name the file you want to export and save it as a .csv file
- Pick the options accordingly as well as the contacts you want to export.
- Click Export option.
Now, you will be able to view a .csv file in the location you have saved. Open it up and clean up the columns. When you are done with the column cleaning, go to Outlook 2010 and import. You can import your contacts through Outlook or OWA.
For Outlook 2016:
- Go to File, and open
- Select Import and then import from another file or program.
- Select a comma separated value.
- Search the .csv file you have exported and click next.
- Go to the mailbox and find ‘contacts’ (or the location where you want the contacts to be imported) and select next.
- Click Finish.
This process will successfully import your selected contacts