Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Things to be Aware of when Using Message Recall in Outlook
Message Recall will not be successful if:
- The recipient is not using Outlook.
- The recipient is not logged on to the mail service provider.
- The message has been moved from the Inbox.
- The message has been read. This includes viewing the message with the Preview Pane so that the message is flagged as Read.
- Of course, it won’t work for any messages sent outside the organization
- Cannot be used from Outlook on the Web
Contact your Administrator if you need further assistance.