Skip to Main Content
- Open Settings. Scroll down and choose"Mail", then choose "Accounts".
- Click on "Add Account".
- Choose "Microsoft Exchange"
- Enter your Downstate email address (usually "firstname.lastname@example.org").
- Enter a brief description — for example, "Downstate" — to replace the one ("Exchange") that automatically appears. This description will appear in your list of email accounts.
- Click on "Next".
- Enter your password.
- Click on "Trust". (We use a self-signed security certificate.)
- It will take some time for the initial download of your email to your phone.
- You must download the Outlook app from the Google Play store. The embedded Mail app will not work with your Downstate email account.
- Follow the similar steps listed above in the Apple setup.