About NetSupport Classroom Management
The NetSupport Manager application allows faculty control of sets of computers in a location. They can instruct, monitor and interact with students individually, as a pre-defined group or as a whole class.
- Already installed in public computer labs.
- Turn all computers on or off.
- Take control of sets of computers: lock the screens, display the same image, etc.
- View the current screen of any computers in the set.
- Push a particular computer's display and push it out across the remaining computers - perfect for showing something oneone student's machine to the rest of the class.
For more information, contact the Academic Computing & Technology Office: