Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About NetSupport Classroom Management
The NetSupport Manager application allows faculty control of sets of computers in a location. They can instruct, monitor and interact with students individually, as a pre-defined group or as a whole class.
- Already installed in public computer labs.
- Turn all computers on or off.
- Take control of sets of computers: lock the screens, display the same image, etc.
- View the current screen of any computers in the set.
- Push a particular computer's display and push it out across the remaining computers - perfect for showing something oneone student's machine to the rest of the class.
For more information, contact the Academic Computing & Technology Office: